Monday 28 November 2016

‘I’m likely to die prematurely’: James Packer’s ex Kate Fischer on deadly weight battle

THE ex-model and actress formerly known as Kate Fischer, now as Tziporah Malkah, has revealed she will “die prematurely” if she doesn’t follow doctor’s orders and lose weight.

The 42-year-old, who came back into the spotlight earlier this year following her post-fame weight gain, told New Idea that at 118.5kg, she’s been classified as “morbidly obese”.

“I’m going to lose at least 20kg, hopefully much more. I’m way too heavy and it’s time to trim down,” the ex-fiancee to billionaire James Packer told the publication.

“This is doctor’s orders — he says I’m morbidly obese. My blood pressure is way too high and I’m likely to die prematurely unless I lose weight. So my life depends on this. I’m ready!”

The former star, who shot to fame in 1993 with the saucy hit film Sirens, now works caring for elderly patients at night and developed bad eating habits thanks to the unconventional hours.

“When I first get home at, say, 8am, I’m exhausted, but also still a bit wired from work, which by its nature is often pretty harrowing,” she told the magazine.

“So I settle alone in front of the telly, sip a couple of vodkas, and maybe a bottle of wine, and eat cheese. I know it’s not healthy, and I often feel really down about it. I would like to think there’s a lot more to my future.”

Admitting she’s always been a “yoyo dieter” who struggled with weight, Fischer also admitted she secretly underwent lapband surgery ten years ago.

“But it didn’t work. It works for a lot of people, but not for me. So a couple of years later I had the band removed,” she said. “It actually left me with a scarred stomach. Sometimes if I eat too quickly, I’m sick.”

No comments:

Post a Comment