Tuesday 1 March 2016

Aditi Turns Goth Princess for Thaikkudam Bridge

After Wazir, Aditi Rao Hydari and director Bejoy Nambiar team up again for a Malayalam music video of a song composed by the Kerala-based band Thaikkudam Bridge.

Explaining her foray into the world of music videos, Aditi says, “Bejoy called me to be a part of the music video and though I didn’t know anything about Thaikkudam Bridge, I had heard a lot about them. I get to play this Goth princess. I don’t think anybody sees me like a Goth princess, but Bejoy did; and I was happy to be part of it. One doesn’t get an opportunity to play such varied roles.”

While Aditi maintains that she is fond of Bejoy’s team so the song was a breeze for her, she was running a temperature while shooting the video. Aditi reveals, “We shot the video in a couple of days and towards the end I had to get wet in the rain. I was going to give up because I wasn’t well – I had a little fever – but finally we went ahead. Now that I see the video, I am really happy!”

Enthused by the opportunity to expand her range, Aditi says, “I can’t express what it feels like to be a relative newcomer in the industry yet be offered the kind of roles that I have been getting. Like this Goth princes and my character in Sudhir Mishra’s Aur Devdas.”

No comments:

Post a Comment