Tuesday 1 March 2016

Beanie-wearing Justin Bieber spends 22nd birthday at California ski resort... enjoying beer and cigarettes after hitting the slopes


Justin Bieber hit a Southern California ski resort as he celebrated his 22nd birthday on Tuesday.

The pop star, who turned 22, was seen hanging with pals at Bear Mountain in Big Bear Lake, a couple of hours from Los Angeles.

He stood out in a purple beanie as he enjoyed cold beer and a smoke in the March sunshine.

Justin opted to escape the city after holding a 'wild' birthday party at a private residence in LA on Saturday night.

His 'non-exclusive' girlfriend Hailey Baldwin, 19, was there along with his rumored Fall fling Kourtney Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Ashley Benson, Joe Jonas, Diddy and The Game.

Late Monday night, he posted a photo to Instagram showing himself and three male friends kitted out for the slopes.

Still rocking his brightly colored beanie, he wore matching purple ski goggles, a green hoodie over a baggy white t-shirt and brown ski pants and gloves.

His pals were also dressed for the slopes.

He cryptically captioned the snap: 'Just to see you smile, I'd do anything - Tim McGraw.'

The Sorry singer also shared a picture of himself hugging a tree with a make and a female pal around lunchtime on Tuesday.

'This tree gets a lot of action,' he wrote alongside it on Instagram.

Meanwhile, his longtime manager Scooter Braun took to his Instagram account to wish his protege a happy birthday.

He shared an image of himself with a very young Justin and a more recent one showing him holding the Canadian performer in his arms.

Braun wrote: 'One of the greatest adventures of my life is my friendship and bond with the young MAN in this picture. I met him as a young wide eyed lovable kid and I have had the honor to watch him grow into the 22 year old man that he is today. He is pure emotion and heart and every step of the way he has made me a better man in turn.'

He went on: 'JB thank you for allowing me to witness your journey and becoming someone in my life I will always call a friend, a brother, my family. Love you my guy. Happy Birthday! #jb22 @justinbieber #myfamily I'm so damn proud of you. Let the adventure continue

No comments:

Post a Comment