Wednesday 27 January 2016

Here 's my style fascinates everyone Pelin Suade

That's my style Pelin Suai competitor who is ? Where are and where you live Suada wormwood ? Here's my style TV8 beautiful contestants of Celebrity contest Pelin storm blows in Suada screen . Here 's my Style Celebrities who will also race

TV channel 8, which is one of the successful competition section Here's my style comes to the screen with the new season like a bomb. That's my style this season will compete in the famous contest one of the most remarkable names in Pelin Suade. Wormwood is Suada Who? What kind of work did before Suada wormwood and where you live. All the information we gather on our news Pelin Suai for you.

Pelin Suade serves Models and modeling. Born in Kiev in 1988 is Wormwood Suada 55 kilos it has a remarkable physics by 1.80 lengths. Wormwood makes a presenter on television screens since about 2008 in Suai. Cine 5 channel display for the first time in the Wormwood Suada for about a year in this channel "Shop Now" program presented live. Now Burhan Akdag realized if the producer of magazine programs. 
magazine programs always sought to Suada Wormwood is a server, then flash on TV Cine 5 to the magazine "World" has hosted the ISML program. Then "excited" "excited Halloween Special" and "Channel 1 Magazine" by the presenter of the program has continued his successful career in the world of television. Pelin Suada taking part in the latest Fox TV has announced the names published in magazine programs. Celebrities and well-known name is being sought by the world until after the Fox television career began.

Fox TV said, "Kaçmaz us" and "Sin crazy" project has been a turning point for Pelin Suai. Blonde beautiful, regret has taken the step to the music scene with the album Hell operation. That is why I join my style famous confident that connects Pelin Suade occurs, 'I want to take the pain of every day I stayed away from the screen. I am concerned to prove to everyone that the way to empty my faith. I'm excited for the first time in my audience will see different aspects. I think my personality I can not reveal much until today. So I will begin a new era for both Turkey '' he said

suad interested in rap music is expected to say in the songs of the program. On the other hand, the gift of proper physical and genetic heritage seems inevitable to be talked frequently with the name of beauty . If the clothing style, sexy , stylish and cool identifies the server , ' I'm going to towards the ambitious outfit. My style reflects my difference . Everyone I have a European style, I do not expect you to understand me . However , you can be sure that I was surprised the audience . I'll sample with posture , '' he said. Sharp tongue and relationship with other known competitors with aggressive personality and approach Pelin Suad jury turned into curiosity.

That's my style display on TV8 excitement starts again. This time will pass in front of the famous judges. So who will be here in my style celebrity? Here you can watch part 1 My Style Celebrities news in our trailer. Popular contest of the screen "That's my style" new jurors and beautiful from each other, stylish surprises with well-known competitors "That's My Style 2016" also will meet with you. The jury, renowned fashion designer, blacks Neslihan female Judge Fashion Rights of the most popular names in the world Akkaya usual elegance and Ivana with different styles veteran of hard podium Uğurkan Erez and presentation of 2015 that marked the story hard to. Here are the names that will compete against surprise the jury with styles; Aslız, Berna Öztürk, Esra Sönmez, Pearl Pars Pelin Suade Elif Ece Long, Nile Karatas, Mystery Özdill of Sevil Uyar, Esra Balamir Tuğçe Özbudak, jade Erçetin, Yasemin Öztürk, Icon Immaculate, Hatice will be Neslihan Onder Guests of the first part; Soner Sarıkabadayı and Roe. Exciting style competition of the competitors "That's My Style 2016" Jury members and the brand new story with Serter presentation on TV8 at 20.00 on Friday evening January 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment