Friday 29 January 2016

MY MOTHER





Nothing is important to me than my mother
I am neither a liar nor dodger
To me, you are like a sparkling pearl
You are my mother friend and sweet teacher
You are like a moon that shines bright
At every night
You are like morning dew
To which, the comparisons are very few
You are like a shining diamond
Your eyes are like beautiful almonds
You are like a gorgeous flower in garden of dreams
Whose smile never   dim
For me, you are my life
I can,t live, even when you are not  in front of my eyes
I miss you very much
I have never seen a lady such

Don t  worry; your pain will go all
Just bear them because you are in Gods examination hall
Dont cry be bold
Because for me you are gold
I cant see you in pain
But this is a natural thing that every one has to gain
I wish you a healthy life

And you would always be a good wife

No comments:

Post a Comment