Thursday 28 January 2016

Repudiation The announcer teases Mega paisa Medellin against young

Carlos Mira , director of the station , posted a video on social networks in which he mocked a young woman with physical limitations. The scandal has on the ropes.The journalist Carlos Mira is in trouble. Unceremoniously, he posted a video on Facebook and Instagram in which mocked a woman who had a remarkable physical disability. Mira is director of the radio station La Mega Medellin and is a public figure in that city, so the images soon become viral. Post on Facebook reached more than 1,200 'likes' and 4,500 reproductions. Everything changed on Thursday morning, when the woman also used the social networks to complain about the video and mockery. This is Ana Maria Zapata, 22, who has a condition known as Marfan syndrome. This disability makes your mobility is reduced. In Facebook began to project an image in which she had the details of what happened and complained about the mockery of which was the subject after publication of the video that made Mira. "I think that what the Lord made me no sense, no rationale, and I do not understand how it is that a person like him, at public expense, is able to incite derision," wrote the young.At that time, social networks turned in favor of Ana Maria and in a few minutes trend became the name of the speaker and the station he works for. Users outraged as usual, asked in one voice output Carlos Mira. After the scandal broke, the communicator came out to apologize for what happened.
Look, who is now in serious trouble with the company for which he works, he erased their accounts in social networks and tried to apologize for his behavior. What happened with the announcer Carlos Mira leaves reflections. The episode came to strip the virulent side of social networks. Teasing, discrimination, and ultimately destroy the facility for any citizen found to be the dark side of platforms as useful as hazardous. Of course, Mira has no mitigation for what he did. He used his reach as a public figure to encourage these taunts and discrimination among his followers. But you can not ignore that the video had ended acceptances and shared by viralizar content, reaching the point of ridicule against women. What did Carlos Mira is the tip of an iceberg that, sooner or later, eventually colliding with Colombian society. Just open Facebook to see dozens of videos that mock unknown unknown. The caliber of comments bordering on slander and the worst is that, in the 2016, there is still no clear regulation to define such attacks. Carlos Mira spoke and presented its Semana.com.


Semana.com: What were the details of the episode? Carlos Mira: "I just see someone who was like the song. The song is about a woman who is 'patiapartada rodillijunta' I recorded it back, I pointed to the feet, I never show her face. I do not know her and had no information. " "I go up the video Sunday and Monday she writes me dawn Tuesday as at 1 in the morning, tells me he has a disease and has undergone several operations. He asks me to download the video and I do, will I apologize, because I felt very sorry. " Semana.com: Everything returns to social networks CM: Then I realize she does disclosure, I'm looking, I say I want to talk to her to apologize, but so far has not responded. It was not discrimination because I had no idea of ​​the disease. And everything has been enlarged because I work at La Mega and are already saying that I teased the air, when that is not true, I never mentioned the subject at the station and I went to my personal video networks. I never spoke of it. Semana.com: What was the reaction of the directors of the company you work for? CM: Here in the company and they asked me, they asked me to report to explain what happened. I have the full support of everyone, also because no inmiscuí to La Mega in this. I have no labor trouble. "

No comments:

Post a Comment