Friday 29 January 2016

MY FATHER


* When I was 4 years old  :  My father is THE BEST
* When I was 6 years old  :  My father seems to know everyone
* When I was10years old  :  My father is excellent but he is short tempered
* When I was12years old  :  My father was nicer when I was little
* When I was14years old  :  My father has started being too sensitive
* When I was16years old  :  My father can’t keep up with modern times
* When I was18years old  :  My father is getting less tolerant as the days pass by
* When I was20years old  : It is too hard to forgive my father, how could my Mum has    stood him all these years
* When I was25years old  : My father seems to be objecting to every thing I do
* When I was30years old  : It’s very difficult to be in agreement with my father. I wonder if my grandfather was troubled by my father when he was a youth
* When I was40years old  : My father brought me up with a lot of discipline I must do the same
* When I was45years old  : I am puzzled, how did my father manage to raise all of us
* When I was50years old  : It’s rather difficult to control my kids, how much did my father suffer for the sake of upbringing and protecting us
* When I was55years old   : My father was far looking and had great plans for us,      he was gentle and understanding

* When I was60years old  : My father was THE BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment